AbdulRahman Bin Abdulkarim Al-Sheha
Language: English | Format: PDF | Pages: 122 | Size: 1 MB
The origin and creation of the universe is an issue which has concerned man throughout the ages, especially non-Muslims; since Islam has clarified and expounded all matters that need clarification. Therefore, Muslims are not puzzled or confused, (concerning the phenomenon that occurs in the universe) and they do not invent theories and hypothesis regarding these things, which may be discarded with the advent of a new theory.
We firmly believe that whatever is mentioned in the Qur’an and authentic Sunnah regarding these issues is the truth which all theories must conform to. All that differs with it would indeed be proven false.
Allah (SWT) the Creator of the seen and unseen worlds, is not in need of His creation; rather, His creation is in need of Him. Allah (SWT) says:
(O mankind! It is you who stand in need of Allah, but Allah is Rich (Free of all wants and needs), worthy of all praise. * If He wills, He could destroy you and bring about a new creation. * And that is not hard for Allah.) [35:15-7]
You alone would benefit from your belief and righteous deeds. Allah (SWT) says:
(If you disbelieve (then that is for your own harm), (for) Allah is not in need of you. (But) He is not pleased with disbelief for His slaves. And if you are grateful (by being believers), He is pleased therewith for you.) [39:7]
Table of Contents:
1. Terminology used in this book
3. Belief in Allah
4. Who is Allah?
5. Proofs of the existence of Allah
6. The first creation of the Tangible world
7. The creation of the heavens and earth
8. The creation of the angels
9. The creation of the Jinn
10. The creation of Adam
11. How Adam was created
12. Adam’s attributes
13. Why do the Children of Adam differ?
14. The creation of Haw’waa’ (Eve)
15. The home of Adam and Eve
16. The beginning of Messenger-ship
17. What are humans?
18. The different stages of the creation of Humans
19. What were humans created from?
20. Stages humans pass through
21. What is the soul?
22. The reality of the life of this world
23. What is the goal in the creation of humans and Jinn
24. The End
25. What happens after death
26. What will happen after Allah resurrects us?
27. Evidences of the Resurrection in the Qur’an
28. How can one save himself?
29. What is Islam?
30. The principal pillars of Islam
31. The pillars of Islam
32. The obligatory Charity
33. The fast of Ramadhan
34. The pilgrimage (Hajj)
35. The pillars of Faith
36. Belief in Allah
37. Belief in Angels
38. Belief in Allah’s Books
39. Belief in the Messengers
40. Belief in the Last Day
41. Belief in Qada and Qadar
42. Who is the Messenger of Islam?
43. What they say about Muhammad (PBUH)
44. What is the Qur’an?
45. What they say about the Qur’an
46. Islam and Knowledge
47. Islam and wealth