Navaid Aziz was born in Canada. After completing his studies there, he was accepted into the Islamic University of Madinah. After having obtained a diploma in the arabic language, he is currently pursuing a bachelors in Sharee’ah. He has studied under many great scholars including, and more specifically with: Saaleh As-Sindee, Ahmad Rashid Ar-Ruhaily, Saalih al-‘Aqeel, and Ahmad Al-Ghunaymaan.
1. Struggles of the predecessors in preserving the sunnah
2. Status and Authority of the Sunnah in Islam
3. Examining some proofs of those who reject the Sunnah
4. Preservation of the Sunnah
5. Defining Basic Hadith Terminology