Language: English | Format: PDF | Pages: 53 | Size: 5 MB
The miraculous nature of the Qur’an lies in the knowledge it contains and this is an everlasting, renewable and a living proof. The Qur’an was given to mankind more than fourteen centuries ago. Recent advancements in various sciences have revealed innumerable facts. None of these discoveries contradict a single verse of the Qur’an. In fact, each time the world makes a breakthrough in unraveling the universe, we increase in certainty that the One who created this universe is the One who revealed the Qur’an.
It is filled with important facts which were revealed at a point in human history when no man could possibly have known them. The Qur’an speaks about the origins of the universe, workings of celestial bodies, stages of embryonic human development, behavioral patterns of species, historical and archaeological truths, etc.
The Qur’an contains over 6,000 Ayat [verses] with over 70,000 words, yet it is a fact that not a single word, phrase, sentence or topic needs to be revised. It is also the case that a writer usually has knowledge of a specific subject or a few related subjects. For example, one can write about history or economics or philosophy or physics etc. But it is not possible for a human being to write simultaneously on a great variety of different subjects with such in-depth and accurate information. Even a casual reader finds that the Qur’an discusses an array of subjects with the accuracy and precision to make them appear to be the observations of an eye witness expert. Continue reading →
The International Institution For The Scientific Miracles Language: English | Format: PDF | Pages: 182 | Size: 2.5 MB
This book contains Summary of Research of The Tenth World Conference on Scientific Signs In The Qur’an and Sunnah, which was held in Istanbul , from 11 – 14 March, 1432 – 2011.
It contains these Research topics:
1. Summarize of Research of Medical & Life Sciences
2. Summarize of Research of Legislative provision
3. Summarize of Research of Astronomy and Space Sciences and Earth and Marine Sciences.
– Miraculous signs in the formation of milk cattle
– Scientific Miracles in the mosquito
– Antineoplastic Activities of Honey Bee and Nigella in Hepatocellular
Carcinoma Cell lines
– Miracle in bee hives: Antimicrobial activity of honeys
– Enhanced chemosensitivity to Gemcitabine and Oxaliplatin by Back seed-Thymoquinone in pancreatic cancer
– Dew as an Irrigation Resource in Agriculture to clarify the Scientific Importance of dew to plants in Qur’an
– The development of acidity, discoloration and the effect of storage duration in the meat which was slaughtered by the Islamic method (almuzakkah)
– Histological and Ultrastructural Studies to effect of Costus Plant and Amphotericin B on Lung of males rats infected by Aspergillus niger to Manifest the Scientific Miracles In Sunnah
– Miracle recovery by honey
– In the name of Allah the Merciful Dates in miracles of healing and prevention of harmful microbes and pathogens
– Scientific Miracles in the color of honey and its relationship to kidney
– Histological study on the effect of fear on the hepatic tissue
– Effect Costus speciosus on Aspergillus niger & A.fumigatus Fungi and Candida albicans Yeast for Respiratory System Infection
– Enlightenment with the prohibiting swine flesh (pork)
– Comparison between the myocardial hypertrophy induced by exercise training and long term intake of Nigella sativa
– Effect of black seed On the levels of diabetes and lipids When patients with high blood sugar
– Effects of Propolis Supplementations on Osteopathy In Rats with Streptozotocin-Induced Diabetes
– The hemolytic activity of some dog saliva-Processed oral streptococci
– Prophetic Medicine and some of its application
– Wipe the Head of the Orphan
– Miracles of black seed In the eradication of the bacteria causing the disease The protective role of the ajwah dates as Prophet’s treatment in cases of lung toxicity and pulmonary fibrosis by gasoline
– Scientific miracle of Holy Quran and Sunna about creation of offspring.
– Prophetic Approach to the Prevention and Treatment of the Temper of Anger
Ownership of Assets in Question
– The legislative miracles in the Qur’an & Sunnah The combined obligatory means of the Islamic Law
– Paper presented at the “Scientific Miracles in the Qur’an and Sunnah” Conference
– The Gospels testify the truth that was brought by Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him
– The Wisdom behind Inheritance Legislations
– “Fire coming from Hijjaz that lights Camels necks in Bosra”
– Lightning Between Science and Faith
– Proving that Mecca is the center of the dry land
– Corruption has appeared in the land, sea and air
– The basics of Geology from Verse 74, Surat Al-Baqara Continue reading →
Sheikh Abd al-Hamid Kishk
Language: English | Format: PDF | Pages: 100 | Size: 5 MB
The World of the Angels is an example of traditional learning and its translation fills a much needed gap in aqida (beliefs) literature in the English speaking world Basing himself exclusively on the Quran and Hadith, Sheikh Kishk deals with every aspect of the angelic world. He goes from discussing the creation. tbnm and nature of the angels to enumerating their many different types and also explains their role in existence and the character of their interaction with the human race. An in depth understanding of the nature and activity of the angels is essential for the people of today. Particularly in the face of the onslaught of scientific materialism which has done so much to weaken the bases of belief in this time. This book should help a great deal towards this end. About the Author:
The Egyptian sheikh Abdul Hamid Kishk passed away on the 6th of December 1996, at the age of 63. The Sheikh was very well known around the world for his fiery Jumaa khutbas and his outspoken stance against injustice and oppression in the Muslim world. Cassette recordings of his talks have been circulating throughout the world in Arabic speaking circles, and his knowledge, style and eloquence have driven many to change their lives. It is perhaps the mercy of Allah that he therefore passed away while in Sujood, on the day of Jumu’ah, as he prayed remembering the occasion of Isra’ and Mi’raj.
The Sheikh was born in 1933 in Shibrakheet, a small village near Alexandria, Egypt in a very poor family. His father passed away before Abdul Hamid reached schooling age. He joined one of the schools of Azhar and by the age of 8 he had memorized the Quran. It was at this time that he was inflicted by an illness which took his sight. However, rather than demoralize him, the loss of his sight encouraged him to learn more and persevere further.
He graduated as a scholar from the faculty of Usoul al Din in Azhar and was appointed as an Imam, giving kutbas all over Egypt. Around 1964 he took up the minbar of ‘Ain al-Hayat mosque in Cairo as his platform and started to speak vociferously about the social conditions in Egypt and the suppression of the Islamic Movement. This did not stop him from having distinctly spiritual approach to life, something which his speeches reflect. In 1966 he was arrested and was imprisoned and tortured for two years.
When Sheikh Kishk was released in 1968, he did not walk out of prison with his head bowed down to the Regime but he became even more critical and energetic. Though he was arrested and released many times after this, it was over the next 10 years that the most of his audio and video tapes were recorded, more than 2500 tapes are in circulation! His speeches became so popular that the Mosque was extended 3 times to accommodate the congregation. During 1981 and 1982 Sheikh Abdul Hamid was again imprisoned, but this time on his release he was forbidden to give any more speeches. Even this did not silent him, for upto 1996, this blind man wrote over 115 books and booklets, including a tafsir, (one of his books, on Angels, has been translated to English by Dar Al-Taqwa, London).
The inspiration he gave us all, the love and respect that people felt for him, will always keep his memory alive. May Allah forgive and bless the soul of Sheik. Continue reading →
Abd Al-Khaliq Ash-Sharif
Language: English | Format: PDF | Pages: 71 | Size: 4 MB
When the Muslim read the Qur’an, he gets the feeling that Allah is talking to him. For this reason, I am going to try to explain briefly an ayah (Qur’anic verse) of every Juz’ (section) that talks about the Qur’an. Afterwads, I ill shed light on some of the sciences of the Qur’an trying to outline what the scholars wrote in large volumes. By doing this. I am trying to remind the Ummah of its duty towards the Book of Allah. That is because it is their duty to understand, interpret, nd sho the miracles that lie in it. Especially, e are now living in the age of scientific discoveries and the researches about the scientific miracles in the Qur’an. Continue reading →
Language: English | Format: PDF | Pages: 284 | Size: 8.5 MB
Treasures In The Sunnah A Scientific Approach: This book follow the Adadith (prophet sayings) in an attempt to trace their miraculous nature from a scientific perspective so as to pave the Sunnah’s way into the hearts of Muslims and non-Muslims as well. Continue reading →